And I figured I always have nothing to blog about and it would take a long while for a new update about my artwork. I get demotivated sometimes and I need an 'ooomph' in life. And because Im a pessimist and my journal is filled with such frustrating thoughts. I might just take it out in a good and positive way.
So after thinking throughly what I want to share. I've decided to share what's been keeping me inside and it has drained away my joy. And I'm sure that I'm not the only person who have hard times which can't be dealt. So I hope it would help not only myself but everyone to overcome the damn storm.
As you might not know I've changed my blog urls and tittle. Previously it was just a combinations of my name and nickname, 'odine-claudinechin'. So now it has changed to 'Life in a positive space'. Yep, it's basically a new start for me and I want a positive space to keep me moving rather on dwelling on something so stupid. In time I will share some of my embarrassing experiences (yes, including love ones which my friends would laugh if they're reading this) and some acts which I'm not proud of.
I guess the next post I shall talk about is unfortunate love stories or some people should called me stupid. But I don't really care anymore because I enjoyed it selflessly.
Cheers on to the beginning of my life in a positive space.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment