Saturday, May 18, 2013

Not just another sappy movie


After hearing what my friends described of of Warm Bodies my first thought was like yet another sappy drama/love story like Twilight. After reading some good reviews about it I've decided to give it a go. For some of you are wondering what's Warm Bodies is about, here's the trailer:



 Lucky that I was able to find  a site which I can watch some of the new releases online (www.megashare.info)


Well after finished watching it I actually liked it because one, it's something different as it narrated from the perspective of a zombie; what's he's actually thinking and two, most importantly it's not too much of a sappy love story and least serious. But although, the ending is predictable I still gives two thumbs up for him. I even downloaded a Warm Bodies pdf to read more about it (Sorry, I forgot where's the link). Afterall a novel always contain more juicy details. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment