Just so you know, even if I don't talk to you due to some conflicts it's not that I don't care. I just don't know how to clear the awkwardness. If you don't talk to me and pretend you don't know or hiding from me. Well, I can tell you I understand you why you do that.
There is always something about someone which you want them to change. Some old habits die hard. I am the kind of person who can't express my feeling (usually sad or love) in words. Some people express better in writing. I am for sure one of them. Maybe it is because I came from a family who is not expressive. We don't really talk about our feelings. We don't hug. The only thing we can do is by giving love without the need to utter any word.
Well not that this is a wrong way of expressions. Just that I have a habit that won't die. My love is a quiet voice. The truth is I have only few close and best friends. I can never caring about others even if it's none of my bee wax. I put strong trust on my friends. If they let me down my heart will instantly sank. But regardlessly this inner hatred in me will never last long. I will never stop showering my friends and family with my tender love. Because end of the day, making others happy is my happiness.
We can never be perfect in everything we do but we can choose and forgive and move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment