Fast cars- Bon Jovi
It was the very first time I heard this song. I was at my friend's place cutting cardboards for our recycle projects till 3am.
Kisses and Cake - John Powell
I was having a so called depression during that period and I visited the doctor during my 20th birthday.
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
One of my most favourite song. I used to make fun of this song , usually starts off by hammering like what happend in the video and I always hear it in the gym :)
Superman by Five for Fightings
Our teacher forced us to sing this song during Form 3.
Tell me where it hurts - MYMP / With me - Sum 41
We got bored with our history project and had poster paint fight. It was fun :D
Only Fooling Myself - Kate Voegele
When I first had my iMac.
Stop the train - John Mayer
The time when I just quit my job and was waiting for college to start. I had nothing to do and I got really really frustrated when I was learning the plucking pattern. I never get the plucking till now:(
Tick Tock- Ke$ha
2010 Chinese New Year trip in Singapore. I remember because it was my brother's ringtone o.0
Let me blow ya mind - Eve & Gwen Stefani
I havent heard this song in years until one evening when I was having shisha with a friend and we were sharing our problems. That was hell of a week but this song cheered me up.
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Now :)
It was the very first time I heard this song. I was at my friend's place cutting cardboards for our recycle projects till 3am.
Kisses and Cake - John Powell
I was having a so called depression during that period and I visited the doctor during my 20th birthday.
Satisfaction - Benny Benassi
One of my most favourite song. I used to make fun of this song , usually starts off by hammering like what happend in the video and I always hear it in the gym :)
Superman by Five for Fightings
Our teacher forced us to sing this song during Form 3.
Tell me where it hurts - MYMP / With me - Sum 41
We got bored with our history project and had poster paint fight. It was fun :D
Only Fooling Myself - Kate Voegele
When I first had my iMac.
Stop the train - John Mayer
The time when I just quit my job and was waiting for college to start. I had nothing to do and I got really really frustrated when I was learning the plucking pattern. I never get the plucking till now:(
Tick Tock- Ke$ha
2010 Chinese New Year trip in Singapore. I remember because it was my brother's ringtone o.0
Let me blow ya mind - Eve & Gwen Stefani
I havent heard this song in years until one evening when I was having shisha with a friend and we were sharing our problems. That was hell of a week but this song cheered me up.
Maybe - Ingrid Michaelson
Now :)
No comments:
Post a Comment